Yahtzee is a fun dice game developed by Milton Bradley. The object of the game is to score points by rolling five dice to create certain combinations.
If you want to try to make many different combinations of scores in a round, you can roll the dice up to three times, but each dice must be in the box. There are thirteen rounds in all during a game. Following each round, the player chooses what type of scoring system will be used for the next round. It is not possible to reuse a category once it has been used in the game after it has been used. Those used for scoring have a variety of point values, some of which are fixed while others have a variable point value depending on the roll of the dice. There are five different categories on Yahtzee, and a score of 50 is the highest possible score in any category. The player who finishes with the most points is considered the winner.
Specific steps to play
- Each player will have a chance to roll the dice up to three times during their turn to try to get the best possible dice combination. After each roll, the player has the option to keep any number of dice and roll the remaining dice again. Players have the option to pause the rolling process at any point to score their currently active combo.
- There are thirteen different score types available to choose from in this game, but each can only be selected once per match. Top and bottom are the two categories included in this section.
- At the top of the game, players accumulate points by adding up the values associated with certain dice numbers. For example, a player has a chance to win six points in the "Two innings" category if they throw three innings in the second and two innings in the fourth.
- Players begin by accumulating points by rolling a certain number of dice combinations. This is the entry level of the game. For example, if a player rolls three identical dice, he or she has a chance to get the sum of the values of all the dice.
- The participant who finishes the tournament with the highest score can consider himself the winner.
Play this game using YOUR MOUSE.